• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Welcome for TracePac

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
Although Trace has been lurking around here for a while and has even been on several runs both in my Jeep as well as with his wife's ZJ,Today he officially became an XJ owner!!

I will let him do the honor of giving us the details of his new vehicle but just wanted to help convince him to fork over the big bucks and turn his name RED!!

With any luck, he might even make the snow run next weekend.

Congratulations, and Welcome Trace.
:clap:
Michael

Thank you for the welcome and of course the "nagging" (IXNAXJ) that lead to this.
Membership is in the March budget so I have the rest of this month to enjoy lurker status :anon: .

I am looking good for the snow run this weekend. I went over the equipment list last night and while I defenitely need to be better outfitted I have the absolute essentials: extra warm clothes and a group to run with.

Nice to see that you have seen the light. About time you gave up the V8 for a real motor like a inline 6 or 4 cyl. :)

Who cares about you Trace, lets hear about the XJ ;) Or is it only for the eyes of those who go on the snowrun?

Tracepac said:
... I have the rest of this month to enjoy lurker status :anon: .

Welcome aboard! No need to stop lurking just because your name is red - that's what I do most of the time :)

Ian

IXNAYXJ said:
He was in the black lightly modified ZJ on the last Jack Pass snow run.

-----Matt-----

Thank you Matt. As was pointed out to me after your article came out it is much more impressive to be in a "bone stock" ZJ keeping up with you guys than in a lightly modifed one.... :sunshine: Keep the articles coming and I fully approve of "creative license".

Maybe we should form a Sub chapter BFUFNWWNAXJA.

And Jeremy what are you doing online. Get back to work, last time I checked you had work to do :)

XJourney said:
And Jeremy what are you doing online. Get back to work, last time I checked you had work to do :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.:banghead: I'm thinking about heading out to the shop tonight.

Back