• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 Tranny & Wheels/Tires

xjmudl0ve

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, I have some stuff that needs to go ASAP. I'll consider reasonable offers and if you want pictures, PM me or whatnot. I will probably check E-Mail more often, so my email is [email protected]. I REALLY need to get this stuff gone.

AW4 Transmission out of a '98 XJ with about 40,000 miles on it that had been rolled. I got this because I thought I was going to need a new trans altogether, but it turned out I needed another wiring harness instead. In any case, I'd like to get my money back out of this. For sale as is, but was apparently in perfectly good condition when removed. I prefer local pick up, but I will ship it if neccessary. $400 obo

Set of 4 Stock Wheels/Tires off of my '99 XJ. There's nothing wrong with the wheels or tires, aside from the fact that the tires don't have an enormous amount of tread on them left. $75 obo

Last edited:
Back