• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front fenders

Looking good!

So what's a set of front and rear (with flare, but w/o lower box) running for a 2000? I hope you give a package deal...

What's the lead time?

Thanks

Last edited:
i bit rich for my blood

I haven't given a price yet....

Its looking like $350 for a set of fronts. A combo price of rears and fronts (rears without the box) would be somewhere around $700. But you have to buy them together. We're debating about dropping the panel that has the box available, we've only sold one of those.

We're probably about 2 weeks away from being able to start production (machine shop backed up). I'll post up when we get ready.

If you drop the panel that has the box and you've got stock you're going to sell cheap, let me know, I have know someone who wants them, but won't pay that much.

It would be cool if you could post up (here or on your site) how these fenders install, with pics and descriptions.

I will send you a PM as well with some ideas....

Thanks

About the 2 doors.....

Something to think about, do you really want that much weight (100lbs) hanging off the back end? A panel for a 2 door that went from the taillights to the back edge of the door is going to weigh at least 50 lbs.

We're working on getting a 2 door body to use as a template, just hasn't happened yet.

iv'e thought about the weight and i can live with that . it might help with traction. when you get ready to make them let me know i want to order a set for front and rear at the same time. thanks jim p.s. could i order them with out the taillite guard?

Man those thinks are sweet, are they stamped out of sheetmetal?!! Too bad they would be worth more than my jeep once brought into Canada.

Hey Merlintocherokee , Is that your air intake in the cowl/wiper area? kinda looks like a paper cofee cup

bcmaxx said:
Hey Merlintocherokee , Is that your air intake in the cowl/wiper area? kinda looks like a paper cofee cup
It's a plastic cup. Yes it is the air intake. The cup is only used when it's parked for a long time, keeps junk out.:dunce:

Back