• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Dana 44

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Dana 44not HP, it has a detroit locker 5:13's chromo axles inner and outer, with super joints. Also it has warn premium hubs. I have spare chromo axles inner, and 1 outer , 2 spare spindles. It has the high steer conversion. Also it has full hyd ram truss built on it, if you don't need it you could cut it off. It has a Blue Torch Fab front HD diff cover.This axle is ready to bolt into a xj. It is currently under my jeep and would remove it if someone wants it. It has the RE weld on brackets. I need 2300.00 for everything. You can not build a 44 with all the spare stuff for less than 3,000 - 3,500 . I am building one now for a buddy and he is at the 2300.00 mark and no spares or high steer yet. Not including labor also.

I will not sell any of the parts seperate. It is a package deal.

My buddy is waiting on a settlement check and he wants to do a SAS on his Exploder, I'll holla if he comes through.

I bought a ford 79 60 today, so this has got to go so I can build the 60. Doesn't someone need a front axle with a lot of spares.

Well my house sold so we may be talking in a mont hor two. I just need a matching rear too, lol.

ZachMan said:
Well my house sold so we may be talking in a mont hor two. I just need a matching rear too, lol.

I have a dana 60 rear outside that would match up. I could even have it regeared and disc brakes if you wanted. I would like to sell it sooner so I can get my 60 in. I am selling the rear by its self for 250.00

Well my closing is March 13th so when that happens I'll hollar at you.

I know the d44 will bolt in, but I don't want hydro steering, what all will have to be modded on it? I only plan on 35s.

The only thing I know you would have to do is cut all the hydro brackets off if they are in the way. Did I mention the price is reduced to 2,000.00 for everything add 250.00 for the dana 60 rear.

Back