• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DIYS Winch Plate Bumper

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a local company building my front bumper winch plate. I have to buy a large amount to make this cost efficient for me. So in return I will offer to sell these winch plate by there self so you can build your own bumper. This is a 1/4 thick plate steel bent to the correct size to fit any winch. I will have pictures soon. I can also bend the tubing and you can weld everything up.

winch plate 170.00 plus shipping.
tubing bent 200.00 plus shipping

picture of tubing welded: yours will not be welded unless you pay extra.

226718765.jpg

complete bumper is 450.00 plus shipping. will have pictures soon.

i need a plate for my rockhard bumper. no tubing. but i can buy it all shiney and ready to go from quadratec for 190.00

well what is the thickness, and I am sure a larger company has the ability to buy more than 5 at a time. However I do have some cash in the bank but I don't plan on spending it all on 1 product to get the best price, however buying 5 dropped the price down a lot and it is more in my range. I thought I would offer them for the DIYS type of person sense I was having to buy them any way. Just trying to help some people out.

rubiconrescue said:
its cool i was just BSing with ya. i like the bumper design.

i hope to have it completed by sunday. it is already sol. but can make one in a weeks time.

Here is a few more pics of the bumper near completion. I have to make the mounting brackets and drill the holes and also add the front plate for the winch. This is a picture of the tubing and winch plate welded only.

228072922.jpg

228072865.jpg

228072814.jpg

I can sell the winch plates alone for 150.00 plus shipping. I bought 10 of them the last time so the price dropped. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Back