• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Bumpers

terryd

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, i'm gonna try to fab up a tube bumper for my 98 XJ. I've got a buddy who's built one for his ford, and it looks bitchin on a F-150, and was thinkin about the same design for my XJ. does any one have any pictures of tube bumpers on their jeeps that i could get some other ideas from?

mattbumper.jpg

Just make sure to make your bumper have good tyins on the frame, but you can try searching throught different companies websites like TNT, Jeepin Outfiters, Quadratec ect. they all have some tube bumpers. and there are also lots of threads on here with pics of tube bumpers you could SEARCH. hope that helps.

Last edited:
terryd said:
Hey guys, i'm gonna try to fab up a tube bumper for my 98 XJ. I've got a buddy who's built one for his ford, and it looks bitchin on a F-150, and was thinkin about the same design for my XJ. does any one have any pictures of tube bumpers on their jeeps that i could get some other ideas from?

mattbumper.jpg

Looks like an 87 F150? Fantastic!

Back