• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ABS tone ring part number

casm

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know if there's a separate part number for the ABS tone rings used in 2000, or if they were considered to be part of the halfshafts? I'm trying to dig the numbers up with no success; about all I've been able to figure out is that the sensors themselves were the same from '92-'01.

FWIW, I'm particularly interested in the ones on the rear axle, but if I could get numbers for both ends it'd be a plus.

The tone ring comes as part of the shaft. If you list your VIN I could get you mopar part numbers which in turn could be cross referenced through most auto stores to save some cash.

Pull a set of used abs axles at the junkyard. I see abs XJ's all the time.

2jeepowner said:
The tone ring comes as part of the shaft.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

If you list your VIN I could get you mopar part numbers which in turn could be cross referenced through most auto stores to save some cash.

Thanks, but no longer necessary since it looks like I can only get them as part of the shafts. More:

Tim_MN said:
Pull a set of used abs axles at the junkyard. I see abs XJ's all the time.

This is what I'm likely to end up doing - or, rather, pulling the shafts instead of the entire axle. All I need are the tone rings themselves, hence why I was wondering if they could be had separately.

Back