• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tom Woods SYE

xj_brad

NAXJA Forum User
i was looking at SYE's for my '96. i noticed tom woods has 2 different kits for the 231. one kit comes with a new output housing while the other doesnt. Does this one just reuse your your old housing?

If your not a big fan of Tom woods feel free to give your opinion but these seem liek pretty good deals w/ the drive shaft included

Thanks brad

The one that comes with a new rear housing is a 32 spline output, and is much more heavy duty than the other. You will not have to pay a core to go this route.

Brad: Tom is a class guy. Make it easy on yourself. Pick up the phone and call their number. Tom will talk to you himself and answer any questions you have and recommed the best kit at the lowest price. I am a numbnutz, but Tom worked me through an SYE and new driveshaft as though I actually knew what the "F" I was doing. Best of luck
RB

SUPERIOR customer service from Tom Woods. I can't say enough good about everyone there.

Can’t say enough about Tom, you’ll never get customer service like Toms. I can never see any reason to use anybody else, so call him.

Back