• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan 8 - Portland M&G ??

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Haven't seen a thread pop up yet, so I thought I would see if we're still on for it.

Last we discussed, it was looking like this:
Round Table - Gresham
Monday Jan. 8th
7:00PM

I'd be totally up for van mall again if that ends up better for people, I know the idea of a better turnout was up in the air if we moved around to be more accessible to people.

Anyways, discuss....

i am game either way. although it would be nice to have it in my back yard again. i have a buddy just picked up a project that would probably join us if it's over here this time.

PDeeXJ said:
Jeff, can you bring your code reader?

You still having problems Brian?

My wife and myself might beable to come. bye the way I ordered a jcr prerunner bumper with the wraparound protection today. Sorry had to tell sombody that can understand my excitement

TORX said:

that is the right place. take the 181st st exit. take a right on to 181st, go through 2 lights, take a left into the parking lot at the top of the hill, accross from Tom's pizza.

I'll be there.

Back