• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

reese ajustable hitch

sjbond67

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone had any luck with these? i bought one for recovery purpose in a hurry and wasnt really paying attention to what i was buying. It was only 110 and no junkyards had any in stock and everyone else wanted 150+. My only concern is it is adjustable and didnt seem strong for pulling. its a class III though so maybe im just worring.

New fully welded hitches that are XJ specific are about $100.00-120.00. The Reese hitch hangs down low enough to plow a corn field. My Valley hitch is 1/4" below the stock bumper. I would go get the money back and buy something better.

im going to go pick up a vally for 150 bucks, kind of ridiculous because they are cheaper online but i need one asap

My buddy has one, he bought and installed it new. The thing bangs and clangs terribly. Sounds like the trailer could fall off at any moment. He was only towing about 2,000 lbs.

Back