• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Stickers

xjhandy

NAXJA Forum User
Not really a modified tech question, but i guess i thought it best suited it. Anyways, just curious as to where people are getting those rubicon stickers that are OEM on the new Rubicon Wranglers. Can you buy them via internet or is it something you have to go to the dealer for? thanks for the time.

those are some ridiculous prices for some sticker.... 25 bucks a piece at quadratec. Anyone know where I could find them cheap. Even on e-bay one of the guys wanted 20 bucks a piece. 50 dollars for stickers is funny to me!! hahaha

I just made a copy of the sticker I wanted made and went to a local graphics/sticker shop. They charged me $10 for 2 stickers, and they had like 100 colors to choose from! I am sure there was some kind of copyright or trademark infringement in there some where.....what stickers, I dont know what your talking about......

Please tell me you're gonne stick them on your jeep "Upside Down" along with the stupid ones that say "if you can read this- roll me over"

:wierd:

Are these stickers like the ones the ricers use? put them on and get an instant 50 horsepower? but instead,put them on the jeep and it flexes better?:) sorry,couldn't resist :)

yeh im sure ill be able to flex tons after i put those stickers on... suppose to make you RTI go up by about a bazillion points... (joking joking, for those who didnt catch it). anyways thanks for all the help on finding these stickers, and for busting my balls about getting them.:wave1:

Check it it out brother, a pair is $15. They also have some other cool stickers. I got a pair of the turtle ones (I have a weird turtle thing) and a pair of the avoid death ones. Those crack me up.

Thanks for all the input and help finding these things guys... i've ordered them, thanks to you, i didnt fork out 50 for some stupid stickers... thanks!!:cheers:

Back