• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

found dog on 12/14 snoqualmie pass

knightxj

NAXJA Forum User
found a dog off of I 90 at exit 47. it is liver white and has no collar or tags. found it while i was getting my xmas tree and came up to me. i would say that it is about 6 months old male. if you need more info feel free to contact me at 425 788 3008 or send a pm.

I'm almost positive that is my dog, I lost her in Bellingham, she is female not male and black not white and had a collar and tags when she dissapeared and is about 10 years old, other than that it sounds just like her.

cherokeekid said:
I'm almost positive that is my dog, I lost her in Bellingham, she is female not male and black not white and had a collar and tags when she dissapeared and is about 10 years old, other than that it sounds just like her.
Wow! You're kids are going to be so happy to have your dog back! Good thing for NAXJA, huh?

-----Matt-----

You never answered the question... are you looking to find a home for the pup?

I have this great Korean soup recipe.... :chef: (just kidding)

cherokeekid said:
pretty sure that sounds like my dog

Wow.... you are really pretty fortunate!!! Most people don't find *their* dog that fast! :) That ought to make the kids happy to have their dog back. LOL

Back