• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 / Ford 9" combo (NY) - $250

I bought these axles about two months ago intending to put them under my XJ, but have realized that I'm not ready to move up to half-tons yet. The axles are out of a 1979 full-size Bronco. Front axle is complete rotor-to-rotor with radius arms (including frame brackets), drag link, tie rod and trackbar, and 3" lift coils. Rear is complete drum-to-drum. Both axles have a 3.50 ratio. The Bronco these axles came out of was mainly used as a plow truck, so the axles are in pretty rough shape. I wouldn't recommend using them in their current condition, but if you're going to be replacing gears, u-joints and such you'll be fine (the housings are solid). Located in Ithaca, New York. The axles are pick-up only.

$250 for the pair or best reasonable offer. I need to get these out of my driveway.

Pictures:

271_7148.jpg

271_7149.jpg

271_7150.jpg

271_7151.jpg

271_7152.jpg

271_7153.jpg

I can meet halfway, or deliver depending on the distance. If you're interested in trading something (used locker, skid plates, whatever), that's cool too. I don't have enough room to keep these axles around.

Bolt pattern is 5x5.5"; width is 65".

I wish I didn't have to let these go, but I can't put them under my XJ on a college budget, and just can't justify keeping them around.

Price is negotiable.

JetWrench said:
That gonna pay for some PAP time in September?
Those axles didn't fetch a whole lot, I'll tell you that. I do want to hit up PAP sometime in September though, maybe the last Saturday? I can't commit to a date yet, but I definitely want to go wheeling again before it snows.

Back