• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hesco customer service

Fish'nCarz

NAXJA Forum User
I got the following from Hesco after I e-mailed them while they were closed doing annual inventory. Got my parts as promised, and they look sweet! (Water Pump, Hi flow thermostat and housing). Really great folks to work with!

Brian,
Your total was xxx.xx. The original invoice had already been printed
when I noticed the freight wasn't air freight. There are two charges on
the card. One for xxx.yy, and one for 11.49 for the freight difference.
The tracking number is: xyz123abc. UPS picked up about 30
minutes ago.

Best Regards,
Bennie Fulps
Sales Manager

Yeah, although most of Hesco's stuff is expensive, you can be sure that what you're buying is top quality and you'll have excellent aftersales service. Bennie Fulps and the rest of the gang at Hesco really know their stuff.

My limited dealings with HESCO has been positive. I was trying to buy the same water pump, temp housing and the valve cover spacer for Roler Rocker arms. Mine is an '03 block. I think I was talking to Bernie. He said I already had a Hi-Flow water pump from the factory for that year. So I'd say they are honest ,too. I think on some stuf they are competative and other high is higher priced. I have looked at the pistons for the stroker with the 4.0 rods. I think they are about the same cost as other, but their pistons are coated. Yes, the complete engine is a lot more than others. I think others are based on the short rod (4.2) than the long rod (4.0). So the pistons will cost more.
Tom

My experience with them has been they have killer service and excellent tech. I recently bought a kit to hook up the kickdown on a 904 trans transplant in my MJ....it was complete to the tiniest detail, and it was shipped VERY promptly.

Bought the crank spacer from them for my stroker. Paid WAYY to much for what it was, but I had it in 2 days and it worked perfectly, so I can't complain.

I will vouch for their custuomer service. Bought some stuff (including 2x oil filter adapter gasket sets) only recieved one in the original box. Emailed them. They had my second set to my door in 2 days!

Back