• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Sales Closing technique:

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Buy the damn car...or else!!!

busted.jpg

busted1.jpg

busted2.jpg

busted3.jpg

-----Matt-----

DUDE, you can't make a post like that without a story.......:eek:

- Jay

Chevvy HHR, isn't that?

It do have a light bar, and that is an Air Taser that the cop has on the guy.

Now, what's the story? C'mon - give! Howcumzit there's no salesdroid behind the desk, and why does that guy in the back corner look so unruffled?

5-90

Okay.

So we had some snow recently. As anyone in Washington knows, the whole town shuts down when ever we get any snow because people don't know how to drive. So there we were, hanging out and this cracked out looking dude comes into the store wearing shorts.

He goes into the sales office and says, "I need a fast car. Now."

We all kinda look at each other, not sure if he's about to rob us or what. We hand him a credit app. and ask him to sit down while we frantically dial the cops.

He comes back in 30 seconds tossed the app. down and says, "Man! I gotta have a car. I need a really fast car!!! Now! And I won't pay for it!!!"

Nobody was really sure if we should take him seriously, but we erred on the side of caution. We get him settled down by saying he can have a new Corvette, and he should wait while we put some gas in it and wash it. We're all not really sure exactly what the hell was going on, but we had the local cops on their way.

About this time, some people come in off the street and tell us that the guy just ran into someone on the street in front of us, ditched his car and ran off. It was starting to make some sense, but the guy was high as a kite and semi incoherent.

Nobody was sure if he was armed because he had on really baggy clothes, and either was he was scary enough to be a real threat. The cops finally show up and that when the pics were taken. It took a while for back-up to arrive and subdue him, but he had a taser on his heart, not wavering an inch for a few minutes.

-----Matt-----

P.S. Yeah, that an HHR and the light bar is advertising for Lo-Jack.

IXNAYXJ said:
Okay.

So we had some snow recently. As anyone in Washington knows, the whole town shuts down when ever we get any snow because people don't know how to drive. So there we were, hanging out and this cracked out looking dude comes into the store wearing shorts.

He goes into the sales office and says, "I need a fast car. Now."

We all kinda look at each other, not sure if he's about to rob us or what. We hand him a credit app. and ask him to sit down while we frantically dial the cops.

He comes back in 30 seconds tossed the app. down and says, "Man! I gotta have a car. I need a really fast car!!! Now! And I won't pay for it!!!"

Nobody was really sure if we should take him seriously, but we erred on the side of caution. We get him settled down by saying he can have a new Corvette, and he should wait while we put some gas in it and wash it. We're all not really sure exactly what the hell was going on, but we had the local cops on their way.

About this time, some people come in off the street and tell us that the guy just ran into someone on the street in front of us, ditched his car and ran off. It was starting to make some sense, but the guy was high as a kite and semi incoherent.

Nobody was sure if he was armed because he had on really baggy clothes, and either was he was scary enough to be a real threat. The cops finally show up and that when the pics were taken. It took a while for back-up to arrive and subdue him, but he had a taser on his heart, not wavering an inch for a few minutes.

That reads like a romance novel to me. :D

Pretty good pics for holding the phone around the corner. :roll:

Maybe i can help, they seem to go there after i get in.:dunno:

And as for the banner in the background, Car Fax is a bunch of B.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back