• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket fenders.. new company?

Meeks

NAXJA Forum User
Are there any other companies aside from Bushwhacker, and Rustys that make aftermarket fender flairs for the XJ? I am looking to buy some soon, and wouldn't mind looking at a couple. Post up some pictures of your fenders, and how they look..

I would love to see some variety.

slickrockgear.com panels a little hefty for the daily driver but very cool they will have fronts soon i hope i just got mine and when i get my rear locker in they will go on the are rear quarter panel armor with integrated flares

bubbajeeper said:
Or these; http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/Jeep_Commanche.html

Click on the blue description for pictures.
They come in a 3" or 6" flare and, like the Glassworks, bolt in the stock location.

I like the look of them. Is there a decent amount of coverage on a 10.5" wide tire (it doesn't really look like it from their pictures)? Thanks.

HF8001.jpg

I wish these were made from metal andn ot fiberglass

johnlv6 said:
I like the look of them. Is there a decent amount of coverage on a 10.5" wide tire (it doesn't really look like it from their pictures)? Thanks.

HF8001.jpg
That picture is actually glassworks 3" bulge fender. The Hannemann 3" fender looks like a factory fender with flare.
MY sister lives about 10 miles from Hannemanns shop, I've seen them first hand.
I asked about the wrong pictures and they told me it was a mistake with the photographer.

These are actually Hannemann 3" fenders. They look stock, but the opening is much larger.
fib-hf8001.jpg

These are Hannemanns 6" bulge fenders.
IMG_2672.jpg

Hope this helps......

vegas_baja said:
That picture is actually glassworks 3" bulge fender. The Hannemann 3" fender looks like a factory fender with flare.

I asked about the wrong pictures and they told me it was a mistake with the photographer.

Hope this helps......

Thanks for the correction. You'd think that they'd at least get a digital camera and snap even a so-so picture to correctly represent their product. I'm debating about how i'm going to take care of my fenders (stock with flares removed/torn off) when i move up to VA. It looks like it would actually be cheaper to buy two of those fenders than the average fender flare kit (ex. bushwacker).

johnlv6 said:
Thanks for the correction. You'd think that they'd at least get a digital camera and snap even a so-so picture to correctly represent their product. I'm debating about how i'm going to take care of my fenders (stock with flares removed/torn off) when i move up to VA. It looks like it would actually be cheaper to buy two of those fenders than the average fender flare kit (ex. bushwacker).
If you decide to run the fenders order them through kartek.com. It will be cheaper for shipping.

Back