• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What about A-Mechanic

I talked to him last weekend. He's not sure yet if he's going or not. As of right now he said he is, but won't know for sure til pretty much the last minute. I'm not sure what's going on, he did'nt really say.

I'm planning to go at this moment. But,have a major issue pending thursday night so I'll know for sure then. I hope to see you guys on Friday morning. by the way Mark things are not necessarily OK but may be after Thursday.

a-mechanic said:
I'm planning to go at this moment. But,have a major issue pending thursday night so I'll know for sure then. I hope to see you guys on Friday morning. by the way Mark things are not necessarily OK but may be after Thursday.
Well I hope it gets better... looking forward to seeing my neighbor again this year! Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.....

Back