• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff for sale...bumpers, D44, project XJ, beadlocks and tires, etc.

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have some stuff that I want to sell. This stuff was recently installed on an XJ, but the rig was hardly used. I also have a D44 and a Cherokee to sell.

D44 rear axle out of an MJ. Complete, has 3.07 gears
$350

Wilderness rear bumper with spare tire and hi-lift mount: http://www.extremegearoffroad.com/store/product.php?productid=16616&cat=335&page=1
$400

Olympic front winch bumper: http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_i.../4763?osCsid=e72a4bc82fe30a40583423c9c2b3b9be
$200

Custom built XJ rock rails, rectangular tube for good door protection, attach to the pinch seam and three places on the frame......very stout.
$100

5-MRT beadlocks, 15x8 with 5 on 5.5 bolt patten, with nearly new (one brand new) 35" Xterrain tires.
$1000

1993 Cherokee with back removed, tube from C pillar hoop down to the rear corners, no doors. Lifted about 5" with aluminum rims and mostly worn out 33x12.50 tires. 4.0L with auto and NP231. Street legal and motor runs strong, everything works. D30 non-disco and welded D35.
$1500

I also have a brand new set of Spicer D30 one piece front axles with the larger 297x axle joints.

If someone was interested, I could work a deal on the XJ, the rear D44, and the D30 large u-joint axles, which would be a great start to a good rig.

PM sent!

if no one works out a deal on the front shafts, i'm interested. I'm helping a financially lacking friend build up a '91, and i have some brand new 760's on the shelf with full circle clips waiting for 297 shafts to hold them.

-Cal

Clean-RC said:
Pics of the Tires/wheels please...

Thanks..

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Goatman,
If the bumpers are still available I'd like to buy one or the other. I can't afford both. :rattle:
Thanks,
Cherokid

I'll take a package if you can cut me a good deal
D44
sliders
winch bumper
LMK or just the D44 and sliders
thanks! I'll drive asap too

Everything is sold except for the spare XJ.

Back