• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Rock winches??

919Chief

NAXJA Forum User
I am seriously tempted by the Black rock winch combo that collins brothers offers, but have not heard much about them. Are they decent? I know it is not a warn, but I will use mine maybe 10 times a year and for $450 with winch, fairlead, snatch block and reciver mount it looks like a decent way to go.

Also, anyone messed with one of those Champion winches from sams club?

Just got a Warn M8000 with the roller fairlead for $550.00 from www.4wheelparts.com with free shipping. They even tossed in a 30' recovery strap in with the deal. If ya have an extra $54.00 they will give you a lifetime warranty.

Well we bought a champion winch (2000lbs) for our race truck to pull it into the trailor, and we never had any problems with it after 40 uses and still counting.

pottenger said:
Just got a Warn M8000 with the roller fairlead for $550.00 from www.4wheelparts.com with free shipping. They even tossed in a 30' recovery strap in with the deal. If ya have an extra $54.00 they will give you a lifetime warranty.

X2. it was the better of the two warn 8000's as well. 100' of 5/16" cable and roller fairlead, not the 80' and hause fairlead.

-tim

Back