• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier

Curious how it mounts. Other than that, looks not bad to me, but hey anything is better than my stock bumper. a little inward angle on the carrier would be cool, minus the little...hmmm dare i say d-rings, note the lower case "d" . Actually, they might make good canoe tie-downs.

Last edited:
Looks like crap to me. The 'd-ring's look like they're just bolted on with two little bolts and a thin metal strap. And I'd bet money that that bumper just uses the stock mounts. I'd recommend that you spend $300 more and get a real bumper with a good mounting system, like the JCR Offroad Stage 3 rear bumper.

That XJ youre getting already has a bumper on it... Just pay someone to fab you up a tire carrier for it. Hell, I would do it in a heartbeat if you where closer.

looks like cheap junk to me, i would never put a 35" tire on it...

i emailed the guy about this and he stated that it only "uses the factory mounts for easy installation." how gay is that! its just good for looks

Back