• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aveage price of a used 2wd Axle beam from autowreckers?

I was wondering what the cost would be on a 2wd axle beam for a 1990 cherokee. Why you ask, I want to regear the front end but do not want to rush as well as rebuild all the knucles, bearings ujoints, and truss it planning on taking a few weekends but I need the jeep to drive it every day so if I can get a axle beam cheap I would swap it in and my 30 out do do the work and not have to rush etc. Anyone bought one and if so for how much..

twisted_ed said:
I was wondering what the cost would be on a 2wd axle beam for a 1990 cherokee. Why you ask, I want to regear the front end but do not want to rush as well as rebuild all the knucles, bearings ujoints, and truss it planning on taking a few weekends but I need the jeep to drive it every day so if I can get a axle beam cheap I would swap it in and my 30 out do do the work and not have to rush etc. Anyone bought one and if so for how much..
It would probably be easier to swap in a cheap D30 and just take out your front driveshaft.

Hell, I'd GIVE you the one that used to be under my MJ, but shipping would kinda suck:laugh:

They go locally for about $25 down here in VA.

Jeff

Back