• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Couple Qs- track bar and discos

mjd99xj

NAXJA Forum User
Im not sure what size track bar and discos to order, Mostly because im unsure what lift ill end up with- Here goes- I have 3 inch OME leafs and a 1.5 shackle and 3.5 inch RE coils and SF lower arms, so i dont know what spacer to use w the coils. Ive heard RE coils sit a bit high ( no bumper or winch up front) and Im guessing that ill be about 4 inches all around, now the sway bar im looking at (JKS) comes in up to 4 inches and 4-6 inches and the discos you can order the same way, would i be better off ordering the longer ones? Id like to have everything there to assemble at once becuase its my DD, so any help would be great- Thanks alot guys!

This is a tough issue and I really sympathize. I have been dealing with this pluss used/abused coils that no longer lift as much as advertised. So other side of the same coin...sort of...

I would say the JKS are THE link to get. IMHO the best. I would go for the ones thet are for 4-6" of lift and then if need be add a spacer to the front coil. Seems to me you Jeep is going to be ass high anyhow with the shackles out back. You may NEED the spacer in the front to make it look right.

As for the track bar, most will work fine for you as they need at lease 3" of lift to fit. Just look at the info for what ever brand you prefer.

BDS is now offering one for a good price that will work fine for you!!

CW

Back