• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions...

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
I was needing to now if anyone has any info on the cabins up there. I would prefer to have one of those and if someone could tell me where to look I would appreciate it. Also will there be extra t-shirts there for sale, if we bring a guest do they have to be registered also to eat and can I just get my NAXJA membership there? I am registered as a guest with another NAXJA member and just needed to find out some things since it looks like I will get to make it this year.

only the big cabins are avaiable...the bunk cabins are gone...
www.crawfordsattellico.com

Yes will have a few extra tshirts...speak for one now if you want it..and if your registered with another person you don't have to do anything else...for the event and Yeah WOody will be there so you can get a membership from him...

I would like to get another t-shirt for the lady when I get there and maybe another for myself. I'll take an xl and med if you can. So since I'm registered as another members guest then I'm good and I can bring a guest with me as well?

yep...no problem

Back