• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used.. D30 HP 4.10's with carrier

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Alrighty moving right along with my summer jeep refresher.. I have MY old D30 HP 4.10's dana spicer gear set in great shape only 80K on them....and the factory carrier with spiders still in it.. to the So Cal crew only... prefer not to ship this... $40.00... take it away...

Clean-RC said:
Alrighty moving right along with my summer jeep refresher.. I have MY old D30 HP 4.10's dana spicer gear set in great shape only 80K on them....and the factory carrier with spiders still in it.. to the So Cal crew only... prefer not to ship this... $40.00... take it away...

Just what I was looking for. Ill take them. You dont also have a set gears for a d44 do you? I have a carrier for it. I will be in OC either Tue or Wed. When is good for you for pickup

Thanks
Tim D

They are yours.. I will be all over the OC on tues and weds... SO I am flexible.. just tell me when your available and We can meet somewhere... PM me your info...

Scott.

Back