• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Siren!!!!

I think it would work, but!!!!! why not insted get a police siren like the vector, or code three siren, they are made to go with the control and run on 12-24 volt systems?

n4s: i would like to scare the shit out off people when i pull up.

Laz:where can i get one and how much? im looking to spend about 75 bucks top if i can

Not advisable!!! I know you may be messin with your friends, but if a neighbor turns you in, it's a felony!!!! Impersonating an officer!!!

ive got one from an ambulance in my 92, but im alloud to have it since im on the severe storm team in my home town.. But i do love to use it on chics! haha scares em good haha

Oh! I know I know!! Mount a turret on top and shoot everyone too!!! OOOOH!!!
14bujko.jpg

Gnat5680 said:
that kicks ass!!

but the system requires you to have no cat. converter.

and you have to have a v8 i think. but i would so get rid of my cat. just to get those flames!

I was being facetious. Why not invest in lockers or a winch or something?

Sniggs said:
Oh! I know I know!! Mount a turret on top and shoot everyone too!!! OOOOH!!!
14bujko.jpg

And thanks for joining...ya know, just because you post a snide remark and picture, doesnt mean your immune from your own criticism.

Yes, I realize the hypocrasy of mine posting abouts, but I just dont care

Jesse

Back