• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Glass, C02 Tank, I'll be down there in a week.

jpfreak

NAXJA Member #1208
I'm coming down there the weekend of the 10th (Captain Ron is taking my engine) and I've got some stuff that I've collected over the years and haven't felt like shipping.

I have the back hatch, both rear quarter panels of glass, and the glass from both rear doors of a 1990 XJ. If you want the glass, or the hatch (in good shape except the two holes drilled for the licence plate) let me know and I'll bring it down. (Free, just pick them up)

Rear shafts from a c-clip dana 35. (Free, just pick them up)

10lb air tank with regulator and mounting bracket, I've only used it a few times. $150 OBO http://www.formattfab.com

I've got a storage box that I built for the back, it has a set of high lift brackets on it and you can take the whole thing for free, it's extremely strong and designed to hold two Rubbermaid Action Packers. It's the width and depth of the storage area on a 4 door XJ, sits maybe 6 inches lower than the top of the back seat.

I may have a 242 with an SYE and driveshafts (cyberbackpacker wanted it, but wasn't sure) for sale afterwards, I'd like to get 250 for the transfer case and the driveshafts. I have a rear 8.8, I don't know if that matters.

I'll be staying with family in Van Nuys, and I'll be up in Oxnard removing the engine, so I'll be making that trip back on Monday.

jpfreak said:
10lb air tank with regulator and mounting bracket, I've only used it a few times. $150 OBO http://www.formattfab.com
that aint much of a deal, the tank new is $110 and the mount is $40 new, hum you do the math for the slightly used items:) but he is delivering them to the ventura area free of charge so that might help somebody.

What year is that 242? Manual tranny or auto? How many miles? Whose SYE? Whose driveshafts?

Thanx...

The 242 is off a 1990, with 217k, the SYE was put on by Ryan Brown just over a year ago, it's an RE hack and tap (I believe), and I'm pretty sure someone local made the driveshaft for him.

AirTank.jpg

StorageBox.jpg

Eddie G. said:
What year is that 242? Manual tranny or auto? How many miles? Whose SYE? Whose driveshafts?

Thanx...

Eddie, only inquire if your going to use it. We know you want to build the worlds most indestructable transfer case combo, the Dana 300 and NP231 mix.

Any budge on the CO2 price? I need a junk yard impact wrench :D

Well Craker, if you have to know, I have two XJs. Why don't you keep your motherly advises to yourself and stick to fixing your bicycles?

cracker said:
Any budge on the CO2 price? I need a junk yard impact wrench :D

Make me an offer, like I said it's pretty much brand new. There's still air in it, I'm not sure how much, and I just want it out of the garage and some cash in hand.

PM'd Ya :D

Back