• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin this weekend?

This is really getting frustrating. Sorry Matt, can't go Sunday (FD training). And, I'll be in CO for John's suggestion of the 21st. AND, couldn't head up there for the monthly ride since I was in VT last weekend.

Anybody interested in the weekend between Christmas and New Year's? My luck, you'll all be worn out by then! Can't believe it's so difficult to get up to Paragon these days.

Mike in NJ

I'm interested in between x-mas and new years....I dont' think I'll be making it on the 21st, and one of my buddies wanted to go in this time period....so here's 2 jeeps up for going with you Mike. _nicko_

Yeah, but you'll want to do all the of the super gnarly stuff and you know I only like the bunny trails!!!! :wink:

OK - three is good - that's the minimum we need to be able to wander around. I'll keep it in mind (Sunday the 29th?) - if we can get at least six (CHW might be interested as well) - gives us the chance to do blue and black trails in the snow and one group can rescue the other.

Anybody that survives the 21st may be up for a repeat as well if they can afford it.

Later.

Mike in NJ

I'd like to make that weekend also...but it's the wife's "29th" :roll: :lol: :wink: B-Day...again! Just how many do women get?

John, it's been my experience that the "29th" birthday is eternal! Tell her you'll give her a truly caring gift - freedom from you for a day!

Matt. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread about this Sunday - I was just whining about everybody else's fun! :?

OK, it looks like we're starting to get critical mass - so, let's put a stake in the ground - Sunday, December 29th 0830 at Paragon's entrance lot. Rain, shine, or snow!!!

Mike in NJ

Good point Mike! :cry:

I cant make sunday as i work sunday nights. Hope ya'll have a great time...wish i could be there. I'll get my fill on the 21st...hopefully some of ya'll will make it out.

Depending on what I break on the 21st I might go on the 29th.I think the 29th is also BMJA's monthly ride.

Wifey gave me the go-ahead for the 29th... now I just gotta get my XJ driveable.

paragon?

i stumbled onto this site from the club Vmag. mind if I ask a dumb question? I am in Bethlehem, PA. drive a 1990 XJ and was wondering where is the paragon? i have been to construction sites, etc. but that of course is limited to about 30 minutes then you gotta fly or someone reports you

Paragon is just outside Hazelton. It is privately owned, and pay-to-enter. You must go in with at least a group of 3, and it's a good idea if someone from that group already somewhat knows their way around. Their website is paragonap.com.

Back