• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JRC offroad steering

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if someone that has the JRC offroad 1ton steering could get me a few measurements. All i need is the cut length of both tubes. I searched but all i could find is the diameter and wall thickness. Thanks in advance.

X2, go from knuckle to knuckle, then pitman arm to pass side knuckle.
Weasel said:
why don't you measure it under your jeep?

I did measure. I just wanted to see if my measurements were close to what they make theirs. I am going to replicate this kit as close as possible and do some kind of write up for guys who want to save some coin. I should be able to make this same identical kit, right down to the same part #'s for less than $120.

I sent email, but if you look here.....This is JUST THE TUBING, jamb nut to jamb nut, 43" for the Tierod and 22" for the drag link.....

Holeting.jpg

good luck !!

CW

I got your email and thanks again on the measurments. When you flex your rig hard have you ever had this steering bind at the pitman arm. It seems that if i incorperate a heim joint at the pitman it would travel even farther before binding. Im not real sure on this though since this is really first aftermarket steering ive messed with.

Back