• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock 88 limited parts

Zebaru

NAXJA Member #938
Okay, many of you have probably seen the boatside caged junk I am building... Well it started as a fully loaded 88 limited that had pretty much everything still in decent shape.

I have most of the interior (grey leather) except the front seats, and most of the exterior bits that can be unbolted.

Partial list:

headliner
seat belts
rear seat
all the interior plastic/steel trim
console
door panels (power windows/locks)
stock roof rack parts - all the rails, cross bars, everything...
5 gold wheels and decent 225/75 tires
stock hitch - including nut inserts and maybe wiring
hatch
front/rear bumpers
crossmember (AW4 and 242 if it matters...)
flares (passenger front is pretty screwed up)
all windows except passenger front (and windshield) - this has the wing windows as well, and they are both in fine shape.
all the door internals - power windows and locks
stock shocks - monroe gas something? cant remember the exact name, They are maybe a year old?
stock steering, including stabilizer

I have the carpet as well, but it has been sitting outside for a while and I doubt it is very good. I can pull it out and have a look if anyone wants it...

Make me an offer on anything. Free for the little stuff. Ask about any other stock part you need, I might have it. Open to trades as well.

Shipping doesn't make any sense, so come and pick it up (Reno, NV), or convince me to deliver...

Travis

Back