• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have noticed something

Really Twisted

NAXJA Forum User
:wierd: I'm not sure if its luck or the way jeep may have done this. I decided to look at every junk and u-pull-it yard for the 87 xj this week end. Out of 43 1987 xj's spotted I began to notice a pattern. The 87 limited with the gold package(badges etc) lloaded with leather etc, had the dana44 rear. Out of of 4 that I found (limited) they all had the 44. Not sure if it was luck or not. My point is, maybe the next time your out looking for the xj 44, check the limited version. I hope this helps someone that might be looking.:roflmao:Really twisted

I bought 3 of them. The last one the guy wanted 750. for it. The first cost me 125 the second and third was 325 a piece. No, I didn't buy them just for me. I was shopping for me and some buddies. I will be going again soon, just to see if it was luck.

Back