• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock flares and a light question

coonassdevildog

NAXJA Forum User
hey i got a question how do u remove the stock fender flare and do they leave holes in the fender. my next question is has anyone ever seen an xj with offroad lights mounted on the wiper cowl kinda like on a cj r something like that anyone wit pics are answers would be greatly welcome cause i am unser if i want to r not yet looking for a few oppions

fender.jpg

The bolt holes are at the end of the arrows.

Browse the pix in my sig for a flareless XJ, as well as the Jeep Picture section.

kooll i got an 01 i think i am goin to take mine off i kinda like the way it looks i will figure out something about the bolt holes and kool bout the lite thing

coonassdevildog said:
kooll i got an 01 i think i am goin to take mine off i kinda like the way it looks i will figure out something about the bolt holes and kool bout the lite thing

You can trim your fenders just past the holes. Look in the Picture section for 97 and up trimmed fender XJ's/ That would look good.

good luck trying not to break off the bolts i have a 92 and broke off the majority of them, i think there was about 10 bolts to remove, and i was pleased to see no rust underneath what so ever looks good though.

well the flares r off and i only broke like g bolts like it matters anyway i like the way it looks mite just have to do some triming now now to find some pics of a xj wit offroad lights on the wiper cowl evene if i don't find any pics i am goin to do it just to be different

Back