• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hunsaker Seats, anyone.....

Mine are a different style
Comfortable BUT the left side support broke on mine after a few months.... not sure if it was just a fluke or not.......just sent them and email.... we'll see about their customer support.
And they get you on the shipping charge

misc4rn.jpg

I've seen their website too and was very intrigued. But that E-Bay price is really tempting.

I was gonna see if Captain Ron know these guys since they are up in Ventura. Rpraterxj is also interested in these seats. Maybe the three of us should drive up and check them out.

xjohnnyc said:
I've seen their website too and was very intrigued. But that E-Bay price is really tempting.

I was gonna see if Captain Ron know these guys since they are up in Ventura. Rpraterxj is also interested in these seats. Maybe the three of us should drive up and check them out.

I am down for that. I will be calling them tomorrow anyways. i will ask them about the e-bay stuff. I believe it is last years model. The new model is a full suspension seat, but it is on available in black.

I will let you guys know what I find out.

rpraterxj said:
I am down for that. I will be calling them tomorrow anyways. i will ask them about the e-bay stuff. I believe it is last years model. The new model is a full suspension seat, but it is on available in black.

I will let you guys know what I find out.
Keep me posted guys, I will drive up with you all as well, I am in need of seats yesterday!! Mine have gone bye bye....

96mdxjcountry said:
Mine are a different style
Comfortable BUT the left side support broke on mine after a few months.... not sure if it was just a fluke or not.......just sent them and email.... we'll see about their customer support.
And they get you on the shipping charge

misc4rn.jpg
What do you mean the left side support??? What exactly broke?

Left side support before....

house0051mu.jpg

after......something broke on the inside of the pad.... adn the way the jeep sits and me being 6'3".... there was not a lot of pressure put on it while getting in and out.

house0061wu.jpg

And no reply from Hunsaker yet...

Do the sliding brackets bolt up to the factory bases? I was going to go with Mastercraft, but now that I have an exocage rather than an internal (so no harnesses) a reclining seat might be better.

I talked to Chad at Hunsaker today. He is sending me picks of their BRAND NEW seats! He said we can a deal if we order 5 sets!

I will post the pics when I get them. He said the current price of the synchros is $370 plus S&H. That is 2 seats and sliders. He did say they will not bolt right in but with a little fabrication they will fit nicely.

More to come...

jrsxj98 said:

That link was posted at the begining of this thread. They also have an e-bay store.

The current web page is not correct, according to Chad @ Hunsaker.

Now we are all looking at maybe doing a group buy. Chad told me on the phone today that they have some new seats that are not on the website yet. He said he will get me some pics of them.

A few us live in SOCAL and are thinking of going up and looking at these.

I will post more when I hear from Chad.

Hmm...I'd be interested in them. I have one mastercraft seat now, but the piping is shot on it, and a pair of these seats is only a few more $$ than one new mastercraft.

96MD: Does the seat fit snugly?

I love the mastercraft rubicon seat. It's extremely supportive (even on long trips, when it doesn't look like it should be) and I would hope this seat will hold me in / be as supportive as those.

how do these compare to sparco, and recaro seats in terms of quality. I am not familiar with this brand, seems to be a good value, but its hard to tell the quality over the net, do they seem sturdy and nice stitching and ya know good solid frames not wobbly etc ?

Looks nice anyways.

Someone please review and report back if yall do a group buy.

um im on the east coast so i guess with shipping the price wouldnt change that much but if it helps count me in

Back