• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket bumper and Hella Rallye 4000s/winch

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
ok, So. I have a set of hella rallye 4000s

Paragon003.jpg

sometime over the summer i will be needing a new bumper for Possibly a winch and i'd like to have it so i can mount these on it, theyre 8.75" diameter and 5" deep. i'd like to avoid ARB and Warn just because they are so obscenly expensive. A hoop would be good as well to aid in protection of these.
i like the style of rocklizardfab's stuff and rigidco but they seem too shallow for the task, maybe not rigidcos (shallow) but im not sure if i can work with the wait that goes with those.

if anyone has any suggestions or experience id really appreciate hearing it

thanks guys

oh and this isnt *really* limited to winch bumpers, so basically anything goes

JeepPhotos.jpg

Heres mine, they're pretty common on trucks where I live but never seen one on a jeep here, I've seen a couple on this site though. The bottom row of lights would hold your hella's ,the two 6" spot lights gotta be ateast 5" deep and they fit fine. That pic doesnt do the bumper justice either, it looks a lot meaner and beefier in person.

BlueGerbil said:
Modified ARB bumper with Hella Rallye 4000 HIDs and Warn 9.5XP Winch

winch001.jpg
(drool...drool.....):sunshine:

Back