• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody bringing any parts to sell or give away?

trailblazer93xj

NAXJA Member #144
I've got a front factory skid I'd sell. I'd use it, but my steering componets keep hitting it :x

I've got a grey leather rear seat to get rid of if anybody wants it. I'll let it go supa cheap.

Sean

[quote:32a9714f62="trailblazer93xj"]I've got a front factory skid I'd sell. I'd use it, but my steering componets keep hitting it :x[/quote:32a9714f62]

hey trailblazer a friend of mine is interested. get ky chirs to buy it and bring it home with him and i will settle up with him. ill let you know if something changes.

Hunter

ok, no problem

I've also got a buch of interior panels I'd like to get rid of. Just about every panel I cant/am not EVER going to use again (due to cage). All of it is tan colored. Even got the headliner, but it needs to be cleaned. Uhhh, lets see, what else do i want to get out of the garage. My dads Miata I'd like to get rid of, oh yea and my moms Exploder. Both are taking up space in 'my' garage ;). I've got a speaker box that will fit snugly in the back of an XJ (custom built by myself) that holds six 12" subs. Got a bunch of used oil and anitfreeze too.

Trail Blazer

Got several sets of stock drivetrains, lots of interiors, almost new black rock crawler wheels 5x5.5 for cj or ford. set of factory wheels from a 91 with 32x11.50 mud tires 30% tread. If anyone needs anything xj related let me know,I more than likely have it.

tcase skid

got a rustys tcase skid with almost all the bolts...

mac 'building a new one' gyvr

Have a Scout II Dana 44 if anyone is interested. 100 bucks
also have a factory t-case skid with no bolts if anyone cares. 20 bucks

[quote:4eb4971cd1="Anonymous"]Fore wheeler,
How much for the axels

Sponge Bob
[email protected][/quote:4eb4971cd1]

I'd take $650 for the pair, I just put new ball joints on the one side and new hubs on both sides, ($300 in parts), the brakes on the front are real good and the rear are in need of cleaning, there's a Lockrite in the rear and the front is open. If you wanted them we could change them out in an hour or so when you get to the campground!!

Hey...I'm not going to haul anything up unless someone swears they want it....I've got a pair of CA drop brackets with custom fabbed braces and brackets. Orig. trailmasters and brackets fabbed same as R.E. Also a pair of Rusty's rear 6" leafs and the 4.5" frt. coils that net right at 6" of lift. Make me some offers. Thanks.

Hey...I'm not going to haul anything up unless someone swears they want it....I've got a pair of CA drop brackets with custom fabbed braces and brackets. Orig. trailmasters and brackets fabbed same as R.E. Also a pair of Rusty's rear 6" leafs and the 4.5" frt. coils that net right at 6" of lift. Make me some offers. Thanks.

The 2nd. post must been my evil twin??? Also I forgot....a drop pitman arm, and a set of stright frt. and rear black OE. bumpers...make offer.

I've got a set of rustys fixed LCA's that came with his 4.5" kit and a stock rear (black) bumper off a 98. i guess i'll also have a mopar t-case skid if i swap macgyvr's old one on onsite. just want to get rid of this stuff, make an offer.

Pat

Hey Pat I would like the LCA...can never have enough>>LOL I am going to lift another XJ soon and will be using the 4.5 off my Red one and putting a new lift on the Red one.

Heather

Back