• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tranny mount '99-01?

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
So I've got 94,000 on my '01, and I'm about to put on a new tcase skid/crossmember. I'm figuring it's a good time to replace the tranny mount while I've got it all apart. I can't find any '01 mounts locally, but have found a '99. Is there any difference? I don't think so, but figured I'd ask!
Thanks for the input,

There was a slight change in the manual transmission mount which offsets the transmission about 1.5". This was done due to the change from the AX-15to the NVG 3550 transmission. If you have a 01, then purchasing a mount for a 99 will be fine....

Charles

yeh, forgot.....4.0...auto...242...

seanR said:
The '00 and'01s are different.
Dealer only.
I looked alll over, got one for a '99, the studs are off set,
took it back.
Thanks! That's the info I was looking for. Just ordered on from our stealership......$80...it'll be here in 2 days.
Thanks!

crookedletterd said:
you wouldnt happen to have the part# from the dealer would you?
I don't. Never saw it. And it took the young lady a good bit of time to find it. She actually needed to call in some help!

5200 2334 for the AW4 mount.
EDIT: For '00-'01, the part number is 52059 347AB. Glad I double checked myself.

Last edited:
Back