• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rolled rig... '90 Laredo

mengleff

NAXJA Forum User
for sale as a parts rig- not parting out!
XJ is located in Chico, Ca.
4 door, 4.0, AX15, NP231, d30, d35.
every panel on the body is dented, windshield, front windows, and sunroof destroyed, but seems to be somewhat ok mechanically. strong 4.0, new GDI 3 core with about 5k miles, recently flushed. new valve cover gasket, and oil filter housing o-rings. upcountry shocks from a '01 upcountry just installed prior to the trip. vented (lebaron vents) hood, oxidized, very little damage. the back window popped out weather stripping and all, is intact, tinted. the back/back side windows and back door windows are intact, tinted. 5 5-star rims, one has a gouge from previous accident, was using as spare rim. other 4 rims are in great condition, with 4 liberator all terrain tires 60+% tread left, one is flat, i believe it was popped off the bead during the roll. spare is on now, towed fine with front wheels off the ground, after tow, the front wheels appear to both point outwards just a little. looked under the hood right after extraction, all fluids were still full, looks like the battery dripped onto the a/c compressor and valve cover. sat on drivers side for 48 hours before extraction. i didn't have time to pull the plugs and turn it over to expell anything that may have leaked into the cylinders, may just start right up. front interior door panels torn out, and dash panel was popped off removing stereo. the interior is in great condition other than the front foor panels, grey tweed. drivers front seat has a small tear about 1 1/2 inches long, passenger seat feels and looks like new. everything inside is pretty dusty from the tow. the tow truck driver that did the extraction said it looked like either the transfer case or the transmission may have leaked while it sat. everything but the front corner was in great condition before the rollover.
this is being sold as a whole, i am not parting it out, it's sitting in a garage in Chico, and needs to be out ASAP.
some spare stuff i had with me will go with-
a mobil one oil filter, diff gaskets front and rear, new serp belt, chiltons and hayes manuals.
$500 obo, you come pick it up.
posting this from public computer, can't access email from home, any questions - (916)921-6812, ask for Bill.

Last edited:
How much for the motor..complet with the computer.

EDIT: nevermind, just got a call and my buddy found what he needed.

might want to part it....and toss the rest....IF YOU DO...wanna sell me the T-case??? and brackets!! let me know

Back