• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS Grey Sound bar

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
In excellent shape, even include two speakers.....carpeted grey, factory, and in great shape. make me an offer!

Sorry guys, i think it is worth a little more than $40....more like $60-75. It is really clean, and has speakers too!

I paid $60 for mine new in box, in tan. You can find them on ebay for 50-70 every month or two.

cal said:
I paid $60 for mine new in box, in tan. You can find them on ebay for 50-70 every month or two.
In that case i can take $45

tcm glx said:
In that case i can take $45

I can make a trade :D

PM me about it :D

GSequoia said:
Damn people sniping my deal.

My '88 will make you pay!

:twak:

unfortunately sold....

GSequ...I saw another one at the junk yard this weekend, i will pick it up for you and PM you as soon as i can get it......i will work you a deal, since your deal was totally taken from you.

Cracker, you drive a hard bargain, but I want those LA!!!

G,

5booya.gif

Let me know - I don't need speakers and if the cover is rough that's fine too; I gotta cover it in tan anyway.

Avery...

You're so getting bitch slapped next time I see you.

GSequoia said:
Let me know - I don't need speakers and if the cover is rough that's fine too; I gotta cover it in tan anyway.

Avery...

You're so getting bitch slapped next time I see you.

Don't slap me too hard cuz I have the tan one you want :D

I just didn't want tan. So $45?

Plus lock cores :D

Back