• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fiberglass Fenders

JarheadJon

NAXJA Forum User
For sale 2 fiberglass fenders for sale. I had intended to put bulge fenders on my XJ but Rusty sent me the "stock" ones instead. I do not want stock ones and I wasnt going to pay shipping back, So here i am selling them. One is untouched and the other is trimmed on the front except an aftermarket bumper.

$100 for the pair

shouldnt Rusty pay for the shipping on return since it was their mistake? bummer

djblade311 said:
shouldnt Rusty pay for the shipping on return since it was their mistake? bummer

thats a joke right?

djblade311 said:

This is rusty's we are talking about. He count his blessings they at least arrived whole..

Yes i am aware of the mistake i made. All said the fenders them selves are in respect to quality, on par with FG parts for other vehicles.

I will not be buying anything else though Rusty.

Jon

It was his wife that did the paper work... She wrote down "stock" after a long conversation about "6" bulge". So his paper work reflects what was sent; not what I ordered.

SOLD!!!

Back