• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33 inch BFG MTs on Eagle Alloy 589s NOR CAL

BrettM

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 33x12.50r15 BFG Mud Terrains mounted on 5 Eagle Alloys 589 wheels, 15x8 with 3.25" backspacing, 5on4.5 bolt pattern.

4 of the tires are at %50, the 5th is brand new, not a single mile on it. The sidewalls have no cuts. The wheels are all in great shape, some have very minor rockrash right next to the tire.

$350 for everything.

Pictures coming soon.

I would be willing to seperate the brand new one from the rest, in which case it will be $125 for new tire and wheel, $225 for the used ones.

All of this would cost over $1200 new, the wheels alone are $100 each new.

I live under an hour east of Sacramento and can deliver locally, I may consider shipping at the buyers expense. I will also be driving to Michigan in a couple weeks, so delivery along I-80 may be possible.

pictures!!

here's one of the a wheel:
pic.php

tires:
1060124739_tires_1.jpg

Brand new one:
1060124862_tires_2.jpg

tread depth with quarter of brand new tire:
1060314928_tire_quarter_1.jpg

and tread depth with quarter in the same spot of a used tire:
1060315055_tire_quarter_2.jpg

as you can see, 1/2 tread is an accurate statement, it may help to hold a quarter in your hand as you look at these pics to get a real feel for what they have left.

tires & rims

Are the tires and rims still for sale? If so, I live in Sacramento and can come and pick them up. Please e-mail @ [email protected]
thanks
Troy

Back