• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who makes 2" shackles???

RK has a boomerang with holes for 1.5 and 2.5" It's spendy but I bet you can find it cheaper.
boomerang_shackles.JPG

Ruffstuff Specialties makes a 2" wide shackle, all of our shackles are 2" wide and .375" thick, and with a 4", 5" & 6" length option you can get what you want.....Cheap too, made in the US:sunshine:

Last edited:
Rough Country has a 2 inch. It actually has holes for 1 1/2" or 2". I wheel quite a bit and I know everyone knocks R.C. product but it has held up really well.

my boomerangs are f'ing noisy, non greassssy :( ill have to drill and tap them next time the leafsprings are out

yeah, the RoughCountrys are about the cheapest 2" shackles (around $50 on ebay) that I've been able to find. I have pretty well decided thats the route I'm going, but I've just been holding off cause I wanted to hear how they've performed from people who've used them.

Like I said earlier in this thread, I'm using the 2" RC's and they work great. Just make sure your leaf pack isn't as worn out as mine was. The longer shackles inverted my leafs after a few trails and a few weeks. So then of course I upgraded my leafs and the shackles work great.

Back