• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures from Big Bear Sunday 8-3-03

IMORTL

NAXJA Member #1156
I had a graet time up there Sunday...

Here are some Pics from the day...

Click Here

:D

Ken in Corona

It definately was fun :D Great meeting you and the rest of folks (two Daves, Bill... and what was the name of the guy with the splinter in his leg?)

Remi aka Kejtar

Hey Ken, Is that your Desert Camo XJ? If it is I noticed you have a bazooka mounted on your rack also! What a trip! I used mine to protect my freshwater poles when I fishing with the kids....... I wish I could get it to launch potatoes! I guess similiar minds (XJ folk) do think alike.

Scott S.
NAXJA Member #631

Scott S. said:
Hey Ken, Is that your Desert Camo XJ? If it is I noticed you have a bazooka mounted on your rack also! What a trip! I used mine to protect my freshwater poles when I fishing with the kids....... I wish I could get it to launch potatoes! I guess similiar minds (XJ folk) do think alike.

Yeah mine is painted Desert camo... it used to be red but I knew I would tear the hell out of my paint so i gave it a rattle can paint job... now when I get a scratch it looks like its bleeding..:cool:

the tube is intended to carry spare axles but I don't have any spares right now... I use it to carry a big piece of carpet in case I have to do repairs in the mud or dirt...

we are about to have a kid on the 14th and dont know how long it will be before I get to go out again... I hope to be able to go out labor day weekend...

Ken

Back