• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have an uninstalled 231 laying around?

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
I need the center to center dimension from the input shaft to the front output shaft.
Thanks.

kid4lyf said:
I need the center to center dimension from the input shaft to the front output shaft.
Thanks.

homefab Mad Rooster box?

while the Mad Rooster unit goes for 650 -

DDMachine's "Box4rocks" goes for 350 -

If no one has this number by the time dad gets home on Monday - ill have him go out to the garage and measure this for you - ive got a blown up 231 out there...

jjvande said:
9 and 5/8"

+/- 1/8"

the best i can do with a tape and eyeball
If this is right, I'm a happy man.
That makes the 300 about 1" narrower.
Perfect for my needs.

kid4lyf said:
If this is right, I'm a happy man.
That makes the 300 about 1" narrower.
Perfect for my needs.

so the MWC brewery droped it off for ya then?

:cheers:

XJ_ranger said:
homefab Mad Rooster box?

while the Mad Rooster unit goes for 650 -

DDMachine's "Box4rocks" goes for 350 -

If no one has this number by the time dad gets home on Monday - ill have him go out to the garage and measure this for you - ive got a blown up 231 out there...

Reading that DD machine thread, aparently the kit can also flip a 300? Which would be sweet. Picked up a 300 this weekend thinking about using the kit and twin sticking it. opinions?

Sorry about the hi jack.

BRIANHO13 said:
Reading that DD machine thread, aparently the kit can also flip a 300? Which would be sweet. Picked up a 300 this weekend thinking about using the kit and twin sticking it. opinions?

Sorry about the hi jack.
You still have to deal with the problem of shift linkage, either by building a whole new shift fork box or building some kind of cable shift system.

sycho15 said:
How can I contact D.D. Machine without being a PORC forum member?
Registering on Pirate a little too scary? :skull1::firedevil :skull1:

Registering on PORC is pointless as there are plenty of other forums with information every bit as good. Thanks for reminding me of the posted phone number. Unfortunately (for me) it's been busy all day. I'm getting ready to swap a BA-10/NP231 out for an AX-15 and would love to toss a Box4Rocks between it and the NP208 I'll use.

3" lift, 31" tires, dual lockers and a 116:1 crawl ratio in my Comanche = total sleeper.

Back