• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 zj information center transplant

xjennyj

NAXJA Forum User
I recently purchased an information center from a 93 zj limited and attempted to replace the standard one in my 93 zj laredo. I noticed that there are two wiring harness plug holes on the limited information center that I purchased, while I only was able to locate one in my vehicle. Could this missing plug be tucked away somewhere, and I am just unable to see it?

Thanks in advance.

IIRC the the two are not fully interchangeable. As in you'll have all the info you're standard display had but nothing else. There is much more to the limited info center than just the display. I would check out NAGCA for the best info. Most of the guys around here only deal with XJ's, and they don't have the info center like ZJ.

I did the same in my 94 Laredo. The additional plug was tucked down in the dash, just like the overhead console.

But.... I'm not completely sure that it offers up all of the info it is supposed to. The original stuff shows, plus the MPG shows up, but that is it.

The overhead is the same idea. The outside temp shows as 0 all the time, so the sensor behind the grill isn't installed.

Same Xjenny as on EJP?

Back