• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet @ Greet at Hooters

jeeping31

NAXJA Forum User
Alot of jeeper are meeting at the hooters in columbia, S.C. the 23 this is a nat. wide meet and greet . Will Holler:)

what time? where in columbia?

i'd try and hold NAXJA honors in concord, nc on the 23rd, most likely fail and be a stain on NAXJA forever.

I am pretty sure I can plan to attend the one in Concord. Might get Ron Stevick out to show off his latest version of the beast-thing.

I might be a Jeeper if I detour 24/27>109>49 to run up Daniel on the way through... LOL Sure to be more fun than the ride through Frog Pond and Locust.

Hope to see lots of NC folks there!

Hooters meet and greet

Since I'm a newbie, and I live near charlotte, I guess I'll attend the Conord meet. See everyone there.:rolleyes:

let's run daniel i need some more damage!

If you want more damage...I gots just the plan :)

AFTER :cheers: and @@ at Hooters, we head to Uwharrie...time it to get there right at dark just like last time...

Assuming we get there alive and with NCDL intact...we run the same trail route as last time, only this time in reverse with no lights allowed.

Hey yall whatup just let yall know the Hooter's meet @ greet is on here in Cola. at Broad River Rd. any one in S.C. more than welcome! :party:

hey,hey I might be able to make it. the jeep won't be completed yet but hopefully before the fall fling.
chill,
RonS

BTT, Saturday Aug 23d 1PM at the Hooters in Concord NC (Speedway Blvd IIRC near the Bass Pro Shop Outlet)

Ron it'd be good to see ya again...still got those wheels???

are we going to try a run to Uwharrie after the meet and greet in Concord?

after m&g

how long does it take to drive to Uwharrie from Concord?

around an hour, right out hwy 49 to hwy 109.

are we going to go to uwharrie sat nite?

uwharrie

Right now, it doesn't look good for me and mmy daughter. We want to, but I have a date with my wife.
If things change, I'll let you know.
How many are expected to be @ Hooters?

Did anyone go? (to the one in Concord) If so, hope y'all had fun!

I had a hard choice: Hooters & wheeling afterwards or gas to get to work this coming week... It was difficult, but work won.

Back