• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Giveaway Tickets

Tom R.

NAXJA Forum User
Up to what date should we send in ticket stubs and $$ that we've collected so far? I'm going away for a while and know I could sell more tickets upon my return, which will be a few weeks before the event starts. Thanks,

Tom

Tom, are you still going through with that experimental surgery to make yourself look like Connie Chung? Hope it brings you all the fame and fortune that you desire, see you when you get back............

XJEEPER said:
Tom, are you still going through with that experimental surgery to make yourself look like Connie Chung? Hope it brings you all the fame and fortune that you desire, see you when you get back............

Well honey, that is the look you picked out at the plastic surgeon's office.

Smart azz! :D

Still waiting for an answer....tick tock, tick tock.

Tom

actually for all others that might need an answer:

On each ticket stub there is an address with the mailing info.... I'd look at one, but temporarily mine are packed in a box (bad planning before remodel)... Also IIRC there should be the date on the tickets themselves. For even more info go here: http://www.naxja.org/theXJ/ and follow the "rules" link

Kejtar

Back