• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ parts for sale

xjparts

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1999 XJ sport that is a front end and right side wreck and I am parting it out. The interior is good minus the air bags. As far as the rest of the body goes, the rear gate is pretty much perfect (forest green). There are TONS of good parts on it. I don't know what to list. Just ask and I will let you know. I live in Lockport, NY. Just outside of the Buffalo area. The drivtrain is complete and good. 4.0L, NP231 etc. The doors are all power and tan interior. The outside of the doors are all in rough shape (dents and tweeked). Like I said, just ask and I'll let you know.

Does it have the ceiling piece with the built in speakers? If so, how much you want for it?

Is the throttle body OK? I'd be interested in that.

Could you give me a price for the ENTIRE intereior, all door skins, all interior panels, dash, console, the works. How long are you going to have this , till you part it out and junk it?

Any chance for a security cover for the back interior?

Well, I have it almost down to a bare shell so let me know what you guys need and I can ship right away. Tons of good parts, all off and ready to ship. All you guys have tilt in yours? Just a suggestion. If it is any easier my Email is, [email protected]

Back