• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AF Canyon August 3rd

utahxjer

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I missed the last AF canyon run, including: Mineral Basin, Forest Lake, the rock garden, etc. So I'm gonna head up there this Sunday if anyone wants to go!

c-ya
Rory

I could only do it on Saturday the 2nd. Do you know of any trails/ destinations besides those three up AF Canyon? It seems like I've heard of Pittsburgh lake or something like that.

I have been wanting to do Pittsburgh for quite a while, I just don't know exactly how to get there? And I know how to get to a cemetery up there, from an old mining town. I'll find out today how to get there,(Pittsburgh) from a new "AF canyon" website I found.

I am going to have to take this one off. My wife has the fam going to some shindig at Alta. If I had one more day I probibly could of gotten out of it but this is kind of short notice. But it's good for you all that I am not coming because I have won every drawing that we have had on the trail. Now someone else can have a chance to win. What am I missing out on this time climbon?

David B, Did you know the guy with the ZJ that came with Zach up Bountiful ridge? What was the final say that broke on his front end?

I will catch you guys on the next run.

Hey you guys check out the 20 year XJ moab section then go into the all Utah XJ owners going to the 20yr...... thread I got an idea floating out there.

I need to get the dog out for the day. Who is going, already been up to mineral & forest lake but will go if that is the final place of choice.

Sorry, I was on late last night looking for a response and saw none so I took off early this morning with out checking the site. Just got back from the Uintas and it was raining hard on me very nice temp too.

Dudes!!! Just got back it was awesome! I wanna go again tomorrow if ya'll wanna go??? I gotta get some footage of this!! We went all the way to the "NO TRESSPASSING" signs, right by the Snowbird ski lifts! Tomorrow I wanna try Mary Ellen Gulch too.

Back