• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Tow Hook Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailHunter

NAXJA Member #1309
It's been a while since I given something away, so it's time to do it again. Everyone needs good front recovery points so I'm giving them away.

front_LRG.jpg

Since I get a lot of questions about how they mount, let me explain. Most aftermarket hooks and the OEM ones mount to the side where the bumper mounts extending further back and have other brackets that tie it into the bulkhead and the bottom of the frame. Mine are much simpler.
A single bracket mounts to the bottom of the frame using 8 bolts to spread the load out. 7 of the 8 holes are factory and have nuts welded on the inside of the frame. One hole has to be drilled for the tow hook.

Naxja Members only. Post up here for your chance. Drawing will be held in three weeks on March 31st. The giveaway includes the brackets, tow hooks, hardware and shipping to the lower 48. If you live elsewhere, you'll need to ship them.

Thanks again for supporting NAXJA!

thanks, im in

why not? Thanks for the chance at these!

Sign me up, please. Thanks!

cool! i bent / broke my factory drivers side hook and bracket this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back