• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE6025 vs RE6030

wascobi

NAXJA Forum User
so from what I can see the only difference between these two is the type of bushing on the lower control arm. along with one of these lifts I want to install some fixed upper control arms as well. these have a rubber bushing. should I stick with the 6025 and keep the bushings the same or go with the 6030 and upgrade to adjustable uppers to have rebuildable joints upper and lower. can I mix the two? is this clear?
thanks

The LCA's on the 6030 use a factory type rubber bushing at the frame end and a rebuildable johnny joint at the axle end. This allows the axle to articulate more off axis with the body without stressing the frame mounts. Later when I have some more bucks, I'll be installing adjustable uppers to replace my stock ones.

I opted for the 6030 kit with some prodding and couldn't be happier with the on road feel, when I get my recovery points installed I'll have feedback about offroad performance.

The difference also is that the RE6030 is the super flex, which also comes with sway bar discos. The RE6025 comes with extended sway bar end links.

Yes the arms are also different. Both are good, go with the one that best suits your budget.

If you plan on wheelin' much, go with the SuperFlex kit. The price difference from most RE vendors is less than the cost of a new set of swaybar disconnects. I know there are lots of folks that run the 6025 kit and wheel their rigs, but IMHO the 6025 is really for street-only vehicles, due to the lack of articulating arms and swaybar disconnects it is not what I would consider an "offroad" lift kit.

Back