• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bucket seats!

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
I need some Bucket seats that will fit a YJ, they can be out of a XJ, ZJ,TJ,KJ whatever...as long as I can get them to work and they need to be CHEAP!:D Also must be in the SoCal area.

Anybody?

Yea, I like them too...expessally sence I have a set in my Laredo. I have been looking in junk yards andhave had no luck finding "cheap" seats. I found a YJ driver side seat that was riped...they wanted $150 for that!!!!ACK! For a pair of seats they want anywhere from $350-$500...and Im talking old used YJ/XJ/MJ seats!

Your kidding me!!! I was hoping I might be able to find some cherry stockers for under $150. Wow...makes looking into a set of Beard or Matercraft seat seem more prudent...But even then your looking at $400 bucks delivered.
But since you DO have a set of Laredo seats....tell me more about how you like them. My bro has them in his XJ and when i drove it they felt much better than my cheap stockers....I figured a set of gray fabric seats could be found kinda easy......maybe not....
Best of luck with your search........

Oh I LOVE my Laredo seats compared to the seats in my 93 YJ..and my YJ has the "top of the line" seats for YJ's and they SUCK compared to my XJ's.

Dang I feel lucky then.I just stripped out an 89 laredo and got both front electric buckets,rear seat,all seat belts,console,front and rear carpet,trim pieces,door panels and speakers for $125.I can't wait to get it installed in mine.I am tired of riding around on torn seats.Keep looking! there are deals out there.

i have set of slighly torn tan laredo seats there yours for $40 bucks and shipping from PA

Back